Dusk– 10 oz Soy Candle
8pm. Damp leaves, crisp air, powder and spice on a clear night. Woody, cool, and earthy. Black pepper, clary sage, palo santo, and blooming iris.
If you like Dusk, we think you'd also like spicy Black Fig or earthy Teakwood & Tobacco.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Shop the entire Sunset collection.
Our 10 oz Sunset Candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like dens, bathrooms, and offices, and are best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table.
Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Following these Candle Care tips helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
Select the pickup option at checkout and receive your order at your convenience. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready. Orders are typically ready within two hours. Visit our Pickup page for more information.
Need a hand? Send our team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help get the process started. If you're experiencing an issue with a P.F. product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email so that our team can determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Please visit our Shipping + Returns page here for a complete look at our Returns + Exchanges Policy.